CH-46 E/F SEAKNIGHT - 1/72 - HOBBYBOSS

CH 46 E/F Seaknight – HobbyBoss – 1/72



Ganhei este kit, de um amigo, helicóptero é uma novidade para mim, assim aceitei o desafio de montá-lo.
I got this kit from a friend, helicopter is news to me, so I accepted the challenge.

Não tenho as fotos do passo a passo da montagem, apenas dele pronto e em baixa qualidade infelizmente, mas dá para ver que o resultado final foi satisfatório.
I do not have the photos of the assembly step by step, just him ready and in poor quality unfortunately, but you can see that the final result was satisfactory.

A montagem foi fácil, encaixa bem, sem a necessidade de usar massa putty, o maior trabalho foi o mascaramento da cabine, as transparências são muitas e grandes.
The assembly was easy, fits well without the need to use putty mass, the biggest job was the masking of the cabin, the transparencies are many and large.


Gostei muito da montagem, quem sabe no futuro monte outro helicóptero.
I really enjoyed the assembly, maybe in the future I'll mount another helicopter.











Comentários